123 Silver Pinch Rd, Silver Ridge QLD 4352
Wedding Ceremony Memories to last a lifetime!
Close to Toowoomba and with beautiful views.
A marriage that will have lifelong wonderful memories for the bride and groom.
Bride and Grooms who would like to have an obligation free inspection of Silver Ridge Wedding Venue, appointments can be made via phone, or email or message through this website.
Getting married is so exciting and we want each bride and groom to have a perfect wedding day.
Most brides and grooms are from the Toowoomba area, although more are coming from further afield now.
Directions to Silver Ridge Venue are as follows;
- From Inner Toowoomba heading along Ruthven Street you pass K.Mart on Ruthven Street and continue to Spring St.
- Turn left into Spring Street off Ruthven St and go to the very end of Spring Street….
- At the end of Spring St you turn right into Flagstone Creek Road and travel down Flagstone Creek Road until you come to a fire brigade shed on the right with a Mango orchard behind it……
- At that Fire Brigade Shed you start to veer left into Blanchview Road…
- Continue along Blanchview Road about 1k to a fork in the road….at that fork you veer right into Silverpinch Road.
- Travel along Silverpinch Rd approx 1k to number 123 ( on the left)….
- When you reach number 123 you take a wide turn on the road and come up the driveway adjacent to the house gate (there is a pink parking sign pointing to the car park).
- Come up that driveway and park in the car park…then come round to the covered area and someone should be in the interview room..